We can take a look under the hood
In addition to our complimentary vehicle inspection, we also offer the Complete Vehicle Inspection. In addition to the items we check in the courtesy check, we also examine your suspension, exhaust systems and brakes to makes sure they are in line with manufacturer specifications.
Come into any of our locations for a complimentary print out of your vehicle manufacturer’s recommended maintenance schedule.
With regular Complete Vehicle Inspections, you get a chance to stop any small problems before they become big problems, saving you time and money in the long run.
Do you care about the life and health of your car? Then make an auto inspection appointment today!
Vehicle inspections from us keep your car running like it just drove off the lot – long after the new car smell fades. Our expert inspections protect your vehicle investment, and keep it running longer.
Stop guessing and start assessing! Know what is going on with your vehicle so you can make an educated decision that will put you and your passengers back on the road safely and with confidence.
- Quick and quality service performed by a professional technician
- A scan of your vehicle’s on board computer using state of the art equipment
- Documentation of the diagnostic trouble code(s) (DTC) and code description(s)
- A database check for any technical service bulletins issued by the vehicle manufacturer that may be related to the DTC(s)
- An estimate for the correct diagnostic service required to troubleshoot the cause of the DTC(s)
- Note – This service is only for vehicles manufactured from 1996 to the present
- Road test of vehicle to verify complaint
- Visual inspection of engine compartment for obvious electrical or vacuum related conditions
- A complete battery and charging system analysis
- Testing of one vehicle component, as indicated by the DTC, for power, ground and visual defects
- An estimate for repair required to remedy the DTC
- This service is Free if recommended repairs are purchased
- ** If multiple codes are retrieved, or if the diagnostic code does not indicate a specific
component, additional diagnostic time will apply